End of Tenancy, Post Works and Pre-Tenancy cleans
Note: please read these terms and conditions carefully. by making a booking you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. we will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to our website.
All jobs will be fulfilled to our standard specifications, unless otherwise requested. specifications for various job types are available on request.
- Prices will be calculated over the phone using number of bedrooms or square footage, whichever is greater.
- Remora Cleaning reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the client’s original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
- The client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the clean is conducted. If they fail to do so Remora Cleaning cannot be held responsible for incomplete or delayed work.
- The client is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks required for access and to carry out the clean. If we are unable to gain access to the property, we reserve the right to cancel/reschedule the clean.
- Remora Cleaning is not responsible for any alarms triggered during a clean. The client must provide Remora Cleaning with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises.
- Remora Cleaning will endeavour to arrive at the scheduled time for the clean. However, reasonable allowance should be made, for circumstances beyond our control, which may delay our arrival.
Payment for the cleans are arranged by the methods listed below:
o I. Bank transfer payment
o II. Cheque payment
I. Bank transfer payments
- I. 1. Bank transfer payments from private customers must clear prior to a booked clean date. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. If these payment terms are not met, our company reserves the right to cancel the clean.
- I. 2.Bank transfer payments from agencies and any type of corporates must clear within a time frame of 30 working days upon completion of the requested work. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions.
- I. 3.The 30 days credit given to agencies and corporate clients is at the discretion of Remora Cleaning and may be revoked at any time.
II. Cheque payments
- II 1. All cheques should be made payable to Remora Cleaning LTD.
- II 2.payments from private customers must clear prior to a booked clean date. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. If these payment terms are not met, our company reserves the right to cancel the clean.
- II. 3.Cheque payments from agencies and any type of corporates must clear within a time frame of 30 working days upon completion of the requested work. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions.
- II 4.The 30 days credit given to agencies and corporate clients is at the discretion of Remora Cleaning and may be revoked at any time.
III . When the client has booked a clean and permitted our company to organize it, the client agrees to pay the full amount agreed for the clean. If the client does not pay this amount, on a voluntary basis or on request from our company, we reserve the right to:
- III.1 Take legal action to pursue the client for the amount due
- III.2 Publish the name of the client as a Bad Debtor in the local newspaper and other media, if the amount has not been paid within the terms given.
- III.3 Report the customer as a Bad Debtor to the relevant financial institutions in the UK
Upon the act of arranging a booking for any type of clean, you confirm that you have read and agreed with Remora Cleaning Payment terms and conditions, as well as the general Terms and conditions.
- The client may cancel or reschedule the clean by giving us at least a 48 hours notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result in a charge of 50% of the total invoiced amount.
- The client can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone or by e-mail.
- Remora Cleaning reserves the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- Remora Cleaning reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a clean in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- Remora Cleaning and the individual cleaners hold Public Liability Insurance.
- Claims can be covered by Remora Cleaning and/or its operatives insurance, only if the damage/breakages are reported within 24hours of the clean.
- Remora Cleaning reserves the right to carry out an internal investigation into any claims made by the client.
- Remora Cleaning reserves any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
- No refund claims will be considered once the clean has been carried out.
- All cleans shall be deemed to have been carried out to the inventory clerks satisfaction unless written notice is received by Remora Cleaning with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the inventory clerk, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The client agrees to allow Remora Cleaning back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out cleans.
- Remora Cleaning reserves the right to only offer one recovery clean per clean.
- While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed.
- Remora Cleaning may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct the problem.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, Remora Cleaning will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired Remora Cleaning will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement. This liability applies only once the payment for the clean has been received in full.
- Remora Cleaning shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at The client’s premises during the cleaning visit. The cleaners cannot be relied on to grant access to the property to any third parties.
- Items excluded from Remora Cleaning’s liability include: cash, jewellery, art, antiques and items of sentimental value. Refund for for items of sentimental/personal value will be made only at its current cash value.
- Remora Cleaning requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- Remora Cleaning shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- Freezers must be defrosted in advance.
- We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning clean when furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of the cleaning.
- All personal items, and rubbish should be removed from the property prior to the clean, unless previously agreed in writing.
- If the property will be furnished at the time of the clean, we should be informed prior to the clean in writing.
- Carpet Cleaning booked along with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of The client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- Remora Cleaning is not liable for any wear or discolouration of fabric that becomes more notable once dirt is removed.
- We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the customer.
- For all cleans other than End of Tenancy Cleaning we shall not be liable for completing jobs that are not listed on the customer’s task list.
- Remora Cleaning shall not guarantee any cleaning clean when building work has not finished and/or there still are people present on site.