Find out if the Remora end of tenancy clean is the right option for you
An end of tenancy clean takes the guesswork out of leaving a property. By ensuring you have a receipt confirming to your landlord or inventory clerk that you’ve taken the necessary steps to leave the property in tip top condition, you’ll feel reassured whilst also guaranteeing you comply with your assured shorthold tenancy agreement (ASTs). The bottom line? You’re giving yourself the best possible chance of a full return on your deposit.
As such, the decision to opt for an end of tenancy clean is an easy one. But you’ve still got to navigate the process of having a team drop in to give your home a thorough once over which can be an unsettling thought if you don’t know what to expect. Far from having vast numbers of strangers traipsing through your home, the Remora end of tenancy cleaning service is a swift, professional and friendly one which will turn around your property in next to no time.
What do we do?
The Remora team will head over to your property, where you can either be waiting to let them in or you can arrange to have the keys collected prior to the cleaning date so that we can work while you get on with your day. The team will arrive fully equipped with all the tools and equipment needed to bring a breath of fresh air to your property. Our standard end of tenancy clean includes:
- All woodwork (including skirting, units, chest of drawers, dado rails, curtains rails) to be dusted, cleaned and polished
- All upholstery (mattresses, curtains, sofas) will be thoroughly vacuumed
- All windows will be properly cleaned with professional equipment on the inside of the property and the exterior where safely accessible to our staff
- We will wash linen onsite where possible – this is usually limited to one washing machine and tumble dryer load per clean (dependent on washing machine and tumble dryer being available in the property)
- Cleaning all worktops and surfaces to ensure there is no debris or stains
- Cleaning the inside and outside of the oven, hobs, extractor fan and extractor filter
- Cleaning the washing machine including soap tray and clearing debris from the rubber seal
- Cleaning the dishwasher and dishwasher filter
- De-scaling and polishing any taps and metalwork
- Cleaning of wall tiles including cleaning grouting where possible
- Cleaning and defrosting of the fridge and freezer
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out
- Sweeping, hovering and mopping of all hard floors
- Hoovering and full steam cleaning of all carpets
- All taps and metal work will be fully descaled and polished
- Glass shower screens de-scaled, cleaned and polished
- Wall tiles cleaned, including grouting where no damage will occur from cleaning it
- Shower head, shower hose and other bathroom items to be descaled and cleaned
- Mirrors to be cleaned, polished and left smear-free
Who is involved?
The highly skilled teams at Remora usually work in teams of 3 – 5 people, depending on the size of your property. Each of our trusted and professional members of staff will arrive onsite with identification and in their Remora uniform so you can rest assured your property is in safe hands.
How long does it take?
At Remora we pride ourselves on taking the time to ensure each room is dealt with as swiftly and efficiently as possible, without sacrificing on the quality of the treatment. As such, each property takes a different length of time to clean depending on the size, number and condition of the rooms. If you’d like to gain a better idea of the time needed to clean your property, give us a call or send us an email and one of our customer service advisors will be happy to help.
What options do I have?
The Remora end of tenancy clean can be altered to cater for your specific property, with optional adds on including sustainable cleaning products, steam cleaning of upholstery, curtains and mattresses and cleaning of the exterior of the property. Contact us for more information on services available for your property.
Remora is a London-based cleaning and property services company, offering the highest levels of customer service and flexibility across our range of services. Find out more about what we can do for your property here.